Stewart Wilson, Aero Australia editor and author, is pleased to offer for sale by closed auction from his private collection a complete hard cover set of his acclaimed ‘In Australian Service’ series of 13 books.
• The books are unused hard cover first editions, signed by the author and will be accompanied by a letter of authenticity.
• A limited number of hard cover casebound editions were published alongside much larger numbers of the softcover version.
• The author has two such sets but exclusivity of the sale set is assured as it is guaranteed that the other will remain in his possession and not be offered for sale in his lifetime.
• Published between 1988 and 1994, the series covers 40 different types which flew with the RAAF and RAN. The books quickly became a standard reference on the subject and remain so today.
• Well-used, unsigned softcover editions have attracted high prices on the second hand market, hard covers considerably more due to their scarcity.
To acquire this very special set of Australian written, designed and published books, contact Stewart or Wendy Wilson on (02) 6238 1620 or email email@example.com and make an offer.
Note that the illustrations of the covers shown here are representative only and do not depict the actual books.